Friday, May 20, 2011

hi the 28th of june and it will soon be england time.

I am drowing in work I don't know how I am going to get it all done befor we leave on the 28th of june. I looking forward to going home as exspected but I feel nevous as well because things always seem so diffrent. I always took pride in being apart of everything but now every time I go home it makes me feel like I don't know what happened and I'm no longer apart of it. It dosen't help that I don't have my own space, last time this gave me some real deppression. But I am determened to have fun this time, and ignor the fact that my sister is spilling all my embarrsing secrets, and the small fact that she hates me. I mean I can live with annoying people because I am annoying but chloe can't because she dosn't relise she is annoying. But because I such a nice person and for some strang reason I can't keep a gruge, I am going to tell chloe that her email profile says she is a 21 year old man, because that is who I really am. I think it's a shame no one sees the real me which is why I so mean all the time because it wouldn't matter if I was nice chloe would still think I evil and hate me. Anyway so I can end on a possitive note I watched avater the last air beander it was so cool I loved it. your pal lex x x

1 comment:

  1. Cool.Are you coming to visit us?I hope you do! from Abbie xxx

    ReplyDelete