Saturday, February 19, 2011

sewing a dragon fly

hi loveing my art at the moment chloe just made some bags, now I am sewing a dragon fly on to one of the bags. I love sewing I sew all the bages on to mine kiki's and chloe's sash for girl scouts. I love girl scouts I was going to do a gold award (It's an award that looks good on your resamay. It's like a project you do to benafit the world or your community) but I just found out you have to be 16 to get your award, so I will wait till I am 14 to start, because it takes 2 years. My project is fair trade fashion and cotton I hope to raise awarness by making posters and handing out leaflets.
but that will be in a year or so. For now I will start on the 2 take action projects you have to complet befor the gold award. To complet the gold award I will need to log 60 hours of work for the project. well I will get back to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment