Saturday, November 27, 2010

the huge epic mistake

I was at the rugby club the other night not too evil now I have a friend but she is so annoying omg I made such a big mistake I mean a huge epic mistake, let me exsplain. There is a boy envoled ok, so his name is nick or nicholas and he is the older brother of the evil little boy james (theo's friend) who pulled my bikini top off in the pool, he is also the older brother of lucy a nice little girl that's a friend of kiki, any way he was there witch is weird because he is never there and my annoying friend went up to him and his friend and I freaked out shouting WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING and STOP and then I ran away. so now I embaressed because I must of look really stupied. so as much as she makes the rugby club bearble she is annoyingly EVIL!
alex

No comments:

Post a Comment