Thursday, October 14, 2010

EVIL rugby club!

just got in from the rugby club we go there every Thursday. To be honest I hate it I wish we would do something else, you see mum and dad talk to their friends Chloe talks with her friends from school, so do Theo and kiki too, which leaves me all alone so I go eat my meal, which is terrible because the rugby club is like an English bar (with a giant rugby pitch) I usly bring a book and my mp3 player and a sketch pad sometimes kiki's friends follow me around. Another thing annoys me about the rugby club is that James plays foot ball there on a Thursday so I might bump in to him he's Theo's friend but when we where playing tag at the swimming pool/park he tried to pull my hair missed and he pulled my bikini top off so you can see why I hate him not to mention last week he threatened to throw shoes at me. I do like his sister Lucy but she is kiki's age and she always spots me where ever I am weather it's girl scouts, jazz ,the swimming pool or the rugby club. But even though I hate it I still think it is better than sitting at home alone. The thing that really annoys me is that we always leave stupid late like 10 or 11 and by then kiki is crying Chloe says I'm not tired every 10 seconds and dad rounds us all up to then start talking for another 10 minutes. kiki's fav thing is the bouncy castle but some kids mess around with the on and off switch and then it starts deflating then reinflating. Thursday worst night of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment